Join us on January 18th at 12pm EST for a 1-hour live virtual chat with sought-after outside of industry leaders and innovators who will share their change experience and challenge the way we think about the future of healthcare. Weaving in examples from other verticals such as retail and financial technology, these transformation stories will empower you to begin imagining what’s possible for the future of healthcare.
- Dr. Nancy Gagliano recently served as an SVP at CVS Health in the role of Chief Medical Officer for CVS MinuteClinic and led the transformation to consumer-oriented healthcare throughout her career.
- Carrie Liken joined Yext as the company’s first Head of Industry for Healthcare. In her role, Liken uses her passion around intersecting healthcare and technology to lead all healthcare-related activities, including product and partnership development.
- Amee Mungo the Director of Client Services at GoKart Labs has spent the last 20+ years discovering, creating, and building disruptive and enlightening digital customer experiences and products with tech startups, the Fortune 100, and innovation and growth labs.
We are pleased to also welcome James Warren from Share More Stories to join us in officially releasing the 2018 Truth Report as part of this live event. Over the past year, Envera Health has collected stories and facilitated discussions about real healthcare experiences that have since been analyzed using IBM Watson artificial intelligence technology and in-person observations. The 2018 Truth Report outlines what we’ve learned about real healthcare experiences today and why transforming healthcare is so daunting.
- Reflect on the transformation experience through several insight lenses: healthcare consumers, outside industry experts and influencers, community stakeholders, and of course, our own experiences.
- Reimagine the future of healthcare and come away feeling renewed, inspired and energized to accelerate transformation.
- Leave equipped with concrete, actionable ideas to accelerate your organization’s transformation